1. What did you do in 2013 that you'd never done before?
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Lose more weight - NOPE (I did, for a short while)
Take a holiday - Kinda, almost
Get better at running - NOPE
Eat breakfast at home
Stop wearing hoodies all the damn time
Take more pride in my appearance
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes! Fiona, a friend from high school, Gaz from work's wife- Kathie, probably more I don't remember...
4. Did anyone close to you die? Not this year, I don't think I could cope with it
5. What countries did you visit? none, again.
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013? blemish-free legs...
7. What date from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? 12th July - the day Richard got a job down here!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting asked to apply for a job ;)
9. What was your biggest failure? my own health :/
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? My legs look like I've been kicked repeatedly, all the time. It sucks.
11. What was the best thing you bought? DAB Clock Radio Alarm! :D
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration? Malala Yousafzai - none of the rest of us come close to what that girl can do!
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed? David Cameron. Easily. Nick Clegg a close turncoat second.
14. Where did most of your money go? debt and garden!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Gaga's new album, ARTPOP
16. What song will always remind you of 2013? Lady Gaga - Aura / ARTPOP
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier
ii. thinner or fatter? Exactly The Same!
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer (collectively)
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Seeing people, driving about
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? worrying about what others think
20. How did you spend Christmas? Just the two of us, lonely as hell really!
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with? Richard for the first 6 months, barely used the thing the second 6!
22. Did you fall in love in 2012? with our new house and garden, yeah!
23. How many one-night stands? 0
24. What was your favourite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read? I didn't read any, I'm a terrible person!
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Stuart Maconie's Freak Zone
28. What did you want and get? Husband here!
29. What did you want and not get? under 40 minutes parkrun.
30. What was your favourite film of this year? The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I was 30, we went to the pub then helped a lady back home with her shelves
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? better windows in the house, these full-opening ones are SO AWKWARD
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013? ALL THE BLACK, ALL THE TIME
34. What kept you sane? Nail Varnish
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Karl Urban
36. What political issue stirred you the most? The bloody "Bedroom Tax"
37. Who did you miss? Most people in Leeds
38. Who was the best new person you met? Hannah Durber ♥
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013: Some people, me included, just want to talk ad be heard, nothing more, nothing less.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
What's the colour of v-neck's girl?
It's Red you bastard (It's Red you bastard)
I don't believe in God but believe in this shit - Not me
I like to bring them down - Not me
Some fool who's dumb dumb do - Not me
Some people get a freak outta me
Some people can't see what I can see
Some people wanna see what I see
Some people put an evil eye on me
Franz Ferdinand - Evil Eye