So, just a quick catch-up for y'all
- I live in Burton-on-Trent with my husband, Richard as I moved for a job.
- I still work for Molson Coors, although not in an Operational role any more - a year after I came down for one job, I was asked to come do another one! - I work on the interface between the systems of our partners and us and ad-hoc reporting and spreadsheets (YAY)
- I still have 2 cats and they make my life hell on a daily basis ♥
- The house I live in has enough free-reign that I can pretty much do anything I want. I have discovered that I have green fingers, and have turned the garden from a mess to a lovely place that I'm proud of.
- I've had the most amazing 12 months, a holiday I took with some friends from the Internet in Parwich starting us actually spending time with people we want to!
- I met a lot of new friends who actually like me for being me. That's nice
- Running is still a hobby I enjoy, so I do it almost every week at parkrun, I should get my 50 T-shirt by next summer :D
- Richard and I are trying to save money to clear all our debts. Should be done by next Christmas unless we need to move house again. Hopefully not again for a while until I find a house and we can find a deposit.
- I paint my nails too much - I have around 240 different bottles.
- I drink a lot of gin. I have 34 bottles!